WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STAINLESS - & CARBON STEEL WELDER (m/f/d) GMAW & TIG
WHO WE ARE AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Wisch Engineering GmbH is a mid-sized company that is specialized in metal-working industry. We develop and produce metal components and assemby groups for railway vehicle sector, machine construction and vehicle manufacturing. With our team (f/d/m) we reach out to our customers all over Europe. Continuous investments in our production site and strategic partnerships with customers are a major focus for a successful and ongoing development of the Wisch Engineering Team. We are located in the Capital of Germany – Berlin – and are situated in the district of Spandau.
- GMAW and TIG welding of carbon steel and stainless steel
- 135 P BW FM1 S s(3 bis ca.15) PA ss nb
- 135 P FW FM1 S t>3 PB ml
- 135 P FW FM5 S t>3 PB ml
- 141 P FW FM1 S t>3 PB ml
- 141 P FW FM5 S t>3 PB ml
- Work according to technical drawings / blueprint
- Butt weld and fillet weld, mainly being PA/PB, up to 15 mm
- Dimensional check and inspection of own welds on finished products
- Work according to Health & Safety regulations
- Successful completion of technical apprenticeship program or similar degree
- Work experience as a GMAW and TIG welder (m/f/d), and work according to technical drawings / blueprints
- Valid Welder Qualifications would be desirable, but expired certificates can be renewed internally @ Wisch
- Willingness to work shifts and to work overtime
- Reliability, precision, teamplayer
- Good language skills in German
WHAT WE OFFER -
We offer a very interesting job with lots of opportunities for decision-making, flat hierarchies, short communication channels, exciting and interesting tasks, long-term prospects, parking lots and a bus-stop in front of the door. We focus on you having a great onboarding experience as well as on the job training.
YOUR APPLICATION –
Please use our career webpage to send us your application. Thank you.